Active ingredient content, by metal mass g/l
Goals / Purpose
|Crop||Input rate||Input stage||Remarks|
|Crop: Sunflower||Input rate: 1–2 l/ha||Input stage: 2-4 leaves||Remarks: Remedy of nutrient deficit||Details|
Sunflower is a crop that requires an intensive mineral nutrition, so one of the main factors of a successful sunflower yield is a soil rich in minerals.
One of the vital trace elements is boron.
Boron is a trace element involved in such phenomena as settlement, pollination, it also regulates protein and carbohydrate metabolisms and influences a number of other biochemical activities in a plant.
Revitaplant Sunflower helps to:
- improve nutrition and growth control at all development stages
- enhance plant immunity to diseases
- accelerate plant growth and development
- remedy sunflower heart malformation
- promote more flower budding in the sunflower heart
- increase the crop yield and its quality
- boost immunity
Any physiological problems caused by nutrient deficiency can be avoided by using Revitaplant Sunflower, a new domestic chelate fertilizer.